Looks like the next chapter is coming along VERY well.
Sometimes the only way to beat Writers Block is to sit yourself down, in front of the computer (or notepad) with a bowl of inspiration. For me this comes in the form of Yoghurt coated Raisins. But it could be anything, even Noodles! Although it does work better if it's finger food that you can pick at every few sentences. JUST DON'T EAT THE INSPIRATION BEFORE YOU'VE EVEN STARTED!
I'm writing this now, not so much as public advice so much as something that I'll read and think 'urhh fine, i totally don't have the energy but OK i'll do it'
Now the big question facing me is do I carry on whilst I feel inspired and stay up half of the night or do I go to bed and pray I'll find the energy in the morning?
hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment