I have written anything here in AGES.
Writing:
Well what it doesn't say here is that Chapter 8 went up on Buzzle a while a go. I'd love to do my thing of talking a bit about the writing of it, but honestly I can't remember.
Which brings me to the point of; i haven't sat down and written a lot in a while because I'm so caught up in comings and goings at the moment. That is comings and goings from home, comings and goings of people, comings and goings of well events in general.
It's like when I had my tarot reading yesterday, certain cards didn't surprise me because they're ones you only tend to see when you're moving into a new phase of life and this is a point in my life where i'm riding that glorious wave of destiny. However, my writing won't thank me for it.
Don't get me wrong, I'm feeling very inspired. I could tell you exactly how Heaven's State is going to go from now on. I've had so many experiences this summer and the only real way to write is by going out and living these experiences. It's just, life is so hectic I don't have the time to sit down and write. But I'm saying this here as a fact:
I WILL FINISH HEAVEN'S STATE.
(eventually).
Life:
So as suggested before I'm going through a big phase of my life whereby I'm moving out of my family home to start a new life in a much more beautiful city and to further my education and career chances.
I'm excited.
I'm nervous.
I'm sad.
And a little scared shitless.
But I guess this is all normal things to be feeling. It's going to be great. I am going to face obstacles but it's JUST a matter of facing them head on and overcoming them. I know I can face whatever life flows at me. Sometimes it just requires a little positive thinking.
That said, I'm staring at a book my Grandma just placed in front of me called "Manifest your Desires: 365 Ways to make your dreams a reality." I'm thinking hmm yeah sure, right.
I don't think positive thinking can physically make things happen. It just makes the unexpected easier to bare.
You definitely shouldn't read those books and then expect miracles.
And that's about it.
I've waffled on about nothing but I felt my blog feels neglected so had to put SOMETHING here.
I feel sorry for you if you're reading this.
xD
Goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment