New Chapters
Basically, this week I have uploaded two new chapters to Buzzle. What happened was I wrote what has now become Chapter 5 and I realised that the story had rushed onto quickly and it had lost a lot of it's pace. Therefore I've put in a new chapter to hopefully explain the way events are building and I'm hoping to help make future chapters more emotional.
I'll let you know how well they do later in the week.
Illustrations
I'm incredibly lucky that my friend read Heavens State, loved it and happens to be a VERY talented artist. She's kindly doing some illustrations of the characters for me and has uploaded her picture of Christian to Deviant Art here:
http://eskimobasse.deviantart.com/#/d2szimx
Keep coming back here for more of her fantastic work as she is really a very talented artist.
Having someone drawing my characters has been a really good experience, it helps give me an even clearer image and I've learnt so much about Christian as a character through doing it. For example we were discussing colour of the shirt he was wearing and I found myself discovering what Christian would like, almost as if he was there in my head giving me fashion advice!
Ok, I'll go see the nice men in the white coats now...
Popularity
My work on Buzzle seems to be becoming increasingly popular which is absolutely fabulous, It's an absolute confidence boost seeing people continuing to read my work. So thank you to everyone who keeps me inspired.
That's all for now,
Thank You for my support and keeping checking here and Buzzle for updates!
x
I would just like to apologise for my appalling grammar.
ReplyDeleteWell done beano
ReplyDelete