The bad news:
Unfortunately, I've been very distracted and haven't had a chance to update Heaven's State in a while. For a while I was unable to work while I had a bad ankle; I'm still awaiting Physiotherapy. I've also not been in a good mind state as I've fallen out with a good long term friend and I understand that he is suffering hugely in his personal life and it's very hard knowing I can not be there for him. I'm doing my best to keep a positive attitude and sometimes knowing he has someone else looking out for him is enough, as long as he has people I can justify my absence to myself.
Sadly..
...this has had a very negative affect on my mental health. I am someone who suffers depression so things like this can have a very odd affect on me and in this instance the affect has been to completely drain me of inspiration and energy to write. I will be writing as soon as I feel better and honestly I feel hugely bad when I logged onto Buzzle for the first time in ages and saw the nicest, most inspirational comment ever:
"Still phenomenal! One of the best stories I have EVER read! Post Chapter 6 SOON!"
To Estrella who posted this- I will do my best to get chapters up very very very very soon. Thank you so much for your support.
For now
For now I'm going to relax a little. Do my best to restore a good mood and the truth is my life isn't that bad and I have a wonderful boyfriend who I can count on to help.
Thank you very much for everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment