Sunday, 20 June 2010

Writing Updates

Heaven's State

Chapter 2 is now online. I reckon the whole thing will end up at 10-15 Chapters although this last Chapter hasn't done too well in terms of views. Unsure as to why but will keep going with it for now. I know where the story is going with this and I think if people give it a chance they will find themselves more interested perhaps?

Truth be told, I never expected to keep going with Heaven's State, particularly as I started it in first person which isn't something I normally do. However, it proved popular so I went for it.

Rose of Eden

This is on a temporary hiatus, I feel that people aren't as interested in this one so I'm concentrating on Heaven's State. However, I will do what I can to get back to it, depending.


That's about it on the writing front!



No comments:

Post a Comment