Chapter 3 of Heaven's State has just gone up and I'm really very happy with it.
It contains an emotional scene dealing with the theme of homosexuality and I'm really quite proud of it. I've not written a scene quite like this before and I'm really hoping it's accurate. I'm quite shocked at myself as the latter part of the chapter I've written at 2am after a major suprise but then oddly enough most of my best work seems to happen at silly o clock.
It's like the concept that all the best ideas seem to happen in the bathroom. Hmm.
This writer's theory? I guess your just relaxed and this helps for scenes to just naturally flow out of your fingers. Woohey!
That's all, yet another short post but no one reads this crap anyway, I'm just trying to get into a good habbit.
No comments:
Post a Comment