Sunday, 1 August 2010

Delays. A Reason and A Warning.

Apologies

I owe huge apologies to faithful readers of Heaven's State because I said I was going to update frequently again and I didn't.

I do have a reason, there's been a bit of a family crisis. I won't go into details for several reasons but it involves my little sister and something that SHOULD have involved the police and has involved victim support. So that should give an idea of how bad the situation has been and the reason why I've been playing escapist instead of writing. (On the plus side I've just finished reading Divine By Mistake by P.C.Cast. FANTASTIC novel!)

Forewarning

Now comes the forewarning. I'm afraid my uploading will become more schizophrenic until around October time for several reasons.

1.) Next Monday I'm away from home, flying to Majorca (FIRST TIME ABROAD) then return on the following Tuesday (the 17th).

2.) THEN on the 23rd I leave for Ireland until the 2nd of September. Going camping with the boyfriend, his cousin and friend. Going to be AMAZING.

3.) SHOULD be uploading lots for a little while but then on the 14th I move to Chester for university. SCARY STUFF!

So yes as the boards at an airport might say.. expect delays!

I will keep posting here as much as I can. Let people know my plans and HOPEFULLY not be so shoddy with uploading.


No comments:

Post a Comment